Wednesday, December 2, 2015

BLOG REFLECTION


It hasn't been an easy semester, because I have various complicated classes, but yet it hasn't been impossible. This class has been very interesting due to the opportunity that I have had to express out my thoughts through the journals we have done in class. This has been a new experience for me. Posting blogs and commenting on others blogs has been a great way of truely expressing my opinion, my thoughts, my personal activities and on the lectures assigned in class.  

At the beginning that I started writing and doing blogs I didn't even know what I was doing, but now I have much more knowledge then at the beginning of the semester. Eventhough now I understand what I am doing, I admit that I still have much more to learn. Writing these blogs at first gave me a lot of stress, but now I feel that I write and express myself more fluently. Posting blogs gave me a feeling of liberting the stress I have acummulated due to work, school and home, and then I was like less stressed and I could continue my assignments for other classes much better.  

I don't know if I would have to continue doing this type of homeworks next semester  but I think that If I do it might be helpful for me liberating my stress once in the while. If I don't have an other class like this I can probable just write in a notebook a couple of things and experiences lived just to feel less stress. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were able to have a new experience with a blog, this experience was a new one for me too.

    ReplyDelete